- $277,620.00 -277,620.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
4128 Scotch Hollow Rd
We are helping a Vermont-based facility that is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 7 am - 3 pm, Monday - Friday, with call. You should be board certified or board eligible and have an active VT state license for this assignment.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VT state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am to 3 pm
- Call: Weeknight and weekend rotation
- Procedures: General, including orthopedic cases and blocks
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...