We are helping an established medical center in Vermont that is currently in search of an anesthesiology physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with general anesthesia including OB and ortho cases. Your schedule will be 7 am to 3 pm with weeknight and weekend call rotation. You should be board certified or board eligible and have a VT state license.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: VT state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am to 3 pm
- Call: Weeknight and weekend rotation
- Procedures: OB and ortho
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac