Infectious Disease opening in , Vermont. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
A Vermont-based medical center is currently seeking an infectious disease physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include inpatient and outpatient care. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a VT state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day. The electronic medical record system is Cerner.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: VT state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Inpatient and outpatient care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Keyphrases: infectious disease jobs, infectious disease specialist jobs, infectious disease consultant jobs, infectious disease associates jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, infectious disease nurse practitioner jobs
Associated topics: disease, germ, hiv, infection, infectious, infectious diseases