An established facility in Vermont is currently in search of a medical oncologist for locum tenens assistance. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with a 1:4 call rotation. Physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current VT license or be willing to work with CompHealth's dedicated licensing team to obtain one.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- 1:4 call
- VT license required
- BC or BE required
- EMR: Centricity
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: aoa, breast, hem onc, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare