Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Vermont. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
FAMILY MEDICINE (OP) BOMOSEEN VERMONT
- Opportunities available for Family Practice Physicians to work at various locations.
FQHC Outpatient ONLY
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Favorable completion of college, medical school, internship, residency and possibly fellowship.
- Board certification strongly recommended.
- Must be eligible for licensing by the State of Vermont
Community Health Center sites are certified Level 111 Medical Homes, with a highly developed and supportive panel management and case management system in place. . After hours call (triage only) is shared among sites. Call responsibility is minimal.
Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- Very competitive salary - commensurate with experience
- Retirement plans with employer match
- Vacation (4 weeks) first 2 years, then 5 weeks)
- Malpractice provided
- Up to $10k in relocation experience
- 4 day work week - flexible hours
- CME 1 week - $5,000
- School loan repayment
No Visa candidates
Contact [Click Here to Apply]
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, family, family medicine, family practice, family practice physician, outpatient, physician, practice, primary care