Gastroenterologist Needed in Central Vermont
Seeking a full-time gastroenterologist for a community hospital in central Vermont. There are three gastroenterologists currently in this community.
Approximately 3,600 cases are done by the gastroenterologists annually in our state-of-the-art Endoscopy Suite that has four procedure rooms. Cerner EMR System.
- Hospital employed position with two partners.
- The fourth gastroenterologist remains in a solo practice.
- ERCP skills desirable but not required
- Board certification within five years of completion of training
- Compensation is productivity based with a guarantee of $350k
- Potential to earn up to the 75th percentile of the MGMA
- Service area 85,000.
- Good benefits including health, dental, eye care, pharmacy, short and long term disability, 403b, retirement account, vacation pay, CME allowance, and malpractice insurance
The area offers a strong public school system, as well as a number of private schools. Numerous churches, several synagogues, and other places of worship. Outstanding colleges within a one-hour drive. Easy access to Burlington, Albany, Boston, New York City, the Maine Seacoast and Montreal.
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist physician, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, rheumatology, sports