Terrain Park Ranger
Compensation: $26,500.00 - $36,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
Stratton Mountain's Terrain Parks have the attention of our guests, and the ski/snowboard community as a whole. In 2016, Stratton ranked #5 in USA Today's Top 10 terrain parks in the USA, and 2nd Best Park in the East! It's a part of the mountain that is growing and improving to stay competitive. For a more in-depth look at our parks, check out this link.
Stratton's Terrain Park Rangers are responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the takeoffs, landings, and man-made features in the terrain park, as well as interacting with guests using the parks' features. It's an exciting and innovative job that helps bring guests to ski resorts. If you're familiar with terrain parks and their features and have the desire to spend your days in the parks, engaging our guests, on skis or a snowboard, this might be a good position for you! We have both part time and full time opportunities available. Holidays and weekends are a must!
* Assist in designing and building terrain parks
* Test features to ensure function and safety
* Maintain and keep parks safe throughout the day
* Interact with guests, get feedback and improve the guest experience
Desired skills & abilities:
* Strong knowledge of terrain parks and their features - know how the park & features should appear and how to improve
* Proficient skier/snowboarder in the terrain park setting
* Strong physical labor background
* Must have outgoing, friendly, guest serviced focused attitude
* Ability to work outside, all day, in all weather conditions
* Ability and stamina to ski/ride every day
* Must be able to self-motivate and complete tasks with little supervision
Stratton Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...