Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
The Account Executive - IT Solutions Sales position combines both farming and hunting skills, creating a more traditional \"get, keep and grow\" role.
Essential Job Functions
* Responsibilities include: Large volume of outbound prospecting efforts to source and sign new clients for Managed Network Services on behalf of SymQuest, the dominant technology solutions provider in northern New England. * Create net-new B2B client relationships, and develop existing prospects into clients. Maintain a high degree of knowledge about SymQuest Managed Services (both hosted and on-premises), hardware, and software within the SMB computer networking industry. * Aligning Clients' needs with SymQuest technology solutions Work with document output sales counter parts to get introductions into their accounts. * Retain SafetyNet Clients Provide SafetyNet Clients with high level technology planning, guidance and advice * Meet budgeted project and services revenue for a set of accounts Contribute to enhancing existing networking solutions and developing new networking solutions Identify ways to upsell existing contracts into more comprehensive and lucrative contracts. * Essential Activities: Meet with existing Clients regularly Review the Network Health reports for each client monthly (requires about 30 minutes per report X eventually about 20 clients getting this level of service), identifying issues client or internal engineering must address. A * Act as line of communication between client and SymQuest for IT related activities * Provide high level oversight of existing Clients' technology environments * Maintain accurate detail of all client critical assets with minimal internal system support * Proactively address technology gaps, issues and vulnerabilities within Clients' networks; sell projects/product to address those. * Provide guidance to existing Clients on IT. * Increase SafetyNet revenue by identifying support gaps (needs) which our solutions can solve and evangelize those to the client (sell them). * Sell outsources services * Stay current with changes in technology * Communicate Client feedback to the SymQuest organization, advocating on behalf of client to internal teams to fix client issues (requires strong interpersonal savvy and team skills) * React swiftly and thoughtfully to Client network emergencies and requests.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* Products and Services: Managed Network Services, Virtualization Solutions, Cisco Network Infrastructure, Citrix Solutions, Microsoft OS and Apps, Proficient speaking with Financial/ Executive level contacts, as well as IT staff. * Motivated, with a drive for results * Excellent communication skills including: phone; client needs assessment; and presentation skills. * Technical aptitude with an ability to learn quickly * Early adopter of new technologies * General knowledge of networking and IT products and solutions Ability to learn new IT solutions which can be complex * Enjoy working in a team environment * Ability to assemble resources to address issues as they arise and develop action plans * Ability to write proposals in the sale of technical solutions * Ability sell outsources services * Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
Experience, Educational Requirements and Certifications
* High School Graduate; BS preferred with focus in engineering or technology * Minimum 3 years in sales of related technologies.
Konica Minolta Offers:
* Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance) * 401(k) plan with matching company contribution * Generous holiday and paid time off schedules * Tuition Assistance Program * Employee Referral Bonus Program * Ongoing professional development training including access to online Harvard Manage/Mentor courses * Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.---
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.