- NE Kingdom Human Services
2891 W Barnet Rd
* Bachelor's degree in human services or related field preferred; will consider candidates working toward their Bachelor's degree
* Experience working with children with emotional behavioral disorders, developmental disabilities, and autism spectrum disorders desired. ABA experience a plus
* Ability to work independently and on a team and to collaborate with educational teams
* Willing to learn/implement crisis de-escalation and physical management techniques as necessary
* Provide student transportation in BI's own vehicle
* Provide direct individualized support services to children with significant social, emotional, and behavioral needs in a school setting.
* Implement positive behavior support plan and follow all agency and individual protocols for crises and de-escalation strategies.
* Collect ongoing, timely, accurate data on behavior change procedures and effectiveness.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...