- Northeast Kingdom Human Services
2891 W Barnet Rd
- Bachelor's degree in human services field or equivalent experience in human services field.
- Responsible for overall operation of licensed group home
- Responsible for maintaining adequate staff to meet requirements of the program and to supervise, schedule and support staff in the exercise of their duties;
- Responsible for maintaining the facilities in a safe, clean and home-like manner
Full time position with exceptional benefits including low-cost medical and dental, short-/long-term disability coverages, 403(b) retirement plan, life insurance, AFLAC, employee assistance program, generous paid time off, long-term care plan, and additional optional benefits.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...