A gastroenterology physician is needed to provide coverage at a Vermont medical facility. The provider will work weekdays with no weekend or call shifts. The locum tenens physician will advanced cases, including ERCP and EUS. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified and have an active, unrestricted VT state medical license in hand. This facility requires providers to have a DEA license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Weekdays with no weekends or call
- VT license required
- Must have DEA license
- Board certification required
- Advanced procedures plus ERCP and EUS
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, sports
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...