Anesthesiologist Is Needed for Temporary Coverage in Vermont (Arlington)
Compensation: $277,620.00 - $277,620.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
An exciting locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Vermont. The provider will work every other two or three days. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 6 - 20 cases per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- Every other two or three days
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- 6 - 20 cases per day
- Most general specialties seen
- No vascular, cardiac, or neurology cases
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...